Saturday, July 2, 2011

echo, echo, echo--gee it's empty in here.

I haven't written a post in a long time. My outrage quota has reached dangerous levels of late, so high that they make coherency near impossible. (The articulation motherboard is fried, sentence structure is suspect and grammar is no longer detectable)

There are several things I keep wanting to address. But the words, well, they just won't play nicely.
But I have thoughts on sweat shops I need to put down some time, thoughts on classism, thoughts on the blatant fear mongering that seems to be sweeping through the populace about people of 'other' origin. More thoughts on identity and in particular Indigenous identity.

Maybe one day this week I'll get my head around the thoughts enough to be able to apply critical thinking and analysis to them in a coherent enough manner to actually type them out loud.
In the mean time there's always my 140 character spurts of word vomit on twitter.

3 comments:

  1. Cut and paste...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it's certainly tempting, my twitter sprays would make no sense without the context of the @ replies. And I couldn't in good conscience cut and paste someone else's tweets here without their knowledge and consent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to the rants already...

    I have actually noticed that my rage levels have dropped exponentially since I deleted twitter. Not that I am encouraging you to do so.

    ReplyDelete